Friday, January 11, 2013

2013-2014 Senior Spokesmodel Information

The Info:

What Makes a Great Rep:
Kelli Nichole Photography  is looking for fabulous high school seniors with great style, and awesome personalities to serve as their 2013-2014 Senior Model Representatives.  Being a Spokesmodel for Kelli Nichole Photography means you will have amazing images and huge benefits for showing off your session to your friends and classmates! 

You do not have to have any previous model experience or even look like a typical model to be chosen.  My decision will be based on personality, activities, and your eagerness to be in the program.  Keep this is mind when filling out your application... The more I know... The better!

Below are a few things that make a GREAT Senior Rep!

  • Excited about having a Senior Rep Session that is unique, fun, and represents who you are! 
  • Friendly, outgoing, and approachable personality.
  • Loves to have fun and likes being in front of the camera.
  • Able to share their portraits and Spokemodels images with seniors they may or may not know.
  • Wants to earn amazing rewards for referring friends and classmates to Kelli Nichole Photography

The Details:

Benefits for Senior Spokesmodels include…

  • A fabulous spokesmodel session - this is where we will photograph all of your images to show off to your classmates!  We will pick an awesome location, bring some fun outfits, and create amazing images that anyone would be jealous of!
  • After your Model Session you will receive personalized social media ads for displaying your images to text, tweet, tag and post to your friends and classmates.
  • For every Class of 2014 Senior who mentions your name while reserving their session, you will receive $25.  In addition your third, fifth and, tenth referral will earn you a Model reward and this year the Rewards are amazing!  Just for mentioning your name, your classmates receive a discount and you reap the rewards.  It is a win win!    ( More about the rewards can be found Here )
  • Personalized Ads featuring your model images for your Facebook or other social media accounts.
  • Exclusive contest for Senior Models, and a chance to earn more free stuff!

The Terms:
Please read this information in full.  By submitting this application, you are agreeing to these terms.  Kelli Nichole Photography Senior Model Reps are chosen in order to promote Kelli Nichole Photography's Senior Sessions.  Any student that will be attending a public or private high school during the 2013-2014 school year is qualified to apply.  Acceptance into the program is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of Kelli Carpenter.

After being accepted as a Kelli Nichole Photography Rep you will be asked to pay your session fee for the senior session of your choice to join the Rep program.  Once your 3rd referral is photographed and their ordering session is completed the full session fee will be issued back to the Senior Spokesmodel or Guardian in the form of a print credit which will be used towards the purchase of images from the Senior Session. The session fee is non refundable should you terminate from the 2013-2014 Rep Program.

As a Kelli Nichole Photography Model Rep you will receive a Spokesmodel Session before the end of your Junior Year.  The images from this session are used to create the Spokemsmodel Ads that you will pass out to your classmates, web images for your social media pages, and as promotional images for Kelli Nichole Photography.  If you are accepted as a Model you will have an opportunity to review all of the details and a contract must be signed by both you and your parent or guardian to participate.


Your Commitment:

  • I will represent Kelli Nichole Photography exclusively for the 2013-2014 school year and participate in the program as stated in order to receive the benefits outlined above.
  • It is understood that this is an exclusive relationship and that representation or advertisement of another studio will result in termination of the contract and all the benefits associated with it.  If my school requires I use the schools contract photographer for my yearbook image, I will schedule a session for the yearbook pose only.  I will not post on any social media sites any images by another studio, including my schools contract photographer during the entire 2013-2014 school year and summer following.
  • I will participate in a monthly activity to help promote Kelli Nichole Photography and help me earn more rewards.  Activities are likely to include a Social Media post, blog post, or contest.
  • I will schedule my Senior Portrait Session in a timely manner and arrive to my appointments on time and ready to create great images!
  • I understand there is a session fee due in order to reserve my position as a Senior Rep team member. This session fee will be returned to me in full as a print credit for my Senior Session once I receive three completed referrals.
  • I will present friends and other seniors with my Spokesmodel Ads and encourage them to use Kelli Carpenter as their Senior Portrait Photographer.
  • I will conduct myself in a positive fashion while representing Kelli Nichole Photography.  This includes the way I talk about Kelli Nichole Photography, its photographers and keeping my social media pages clean and positive.
  • I will place watermarked photos from my session in my Facebook photo album until graduation in 2014 and use a watermarked photo as my default picture for no less than 1 full month after my sessions. 
  • I will add Kelli Carpenter to my friends list on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. and become a “fan” of the Kelli Nichole Photography “fan page”. I will also place a link on my page to the Kelli Nichole Photography Facebook Fan Site, and www.KelliNichole.com until graduation in 2014.

Thank you for choosing me to be your Senior Portrait Photographer. I am so excited to have you join the Kelli Nichole Photography Senior Spokesmodel team, and I can’t wait to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment